Restore IOT Hub on Azure after accidently deleting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have accidentally deleted my IOT Hub on my Azure account, can this be restored please?

Monday, April 30, 2018 12:52 PM

All replies

• Please open a support request in the Azure Portal and those folks can help you out.

Monday, April 30, 2018 3:24 PM
  • The Azure folk, advised me to contact you guys? I don't have a premium Azure account so haven't got the ability to raise a support request.

Thanks

k

Monday, April 30, 2018 3:29 PM
  • Hello SullyNivek,

You can use Automation Script to restore your IOT Hub as resource manager template in local machine or upload it to cloud storage account, and then use Azure PowerShell to deploy the IoTHub after deleted. Please take a look at this link.

In another way, you can use Azure Resource Manager to create and manage Azure IoT hubs programmatically, such as a C# program, please see this document.

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:37 AM