none
How to refresh SECURITY CENTER RRS feed

Answers

• There is no way to refresh the recommendations.  Security Center normally scans for new data every hour and refreshes the recommendations accordingly.  However there are some latency times for Security Center scans for vulnerabilities, updates and issues - 

• Operating system security configurations – data is updated within 48 hours
    • System updates – data is updated within 24 hours
    • Endpoint Protection issues – data is updated within 8 hours
    Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:01 PM

All replies

• There is no way to refresh the recommendations.  Security Center normally scans for new data every hour and refreshes the recommendations accordingly.  However there are some latency times for Security Center scans for vulnerabilities, updates and issues - 

• Operating system security configurations – data is updated within 48 hours
    • System updates – data is updated within 24 hours
    • Endpoint Protection issues – data is updated within 8 hours
    Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:01 PM
  • Hello Albert_winestein,

Azure Security Center should refresh after 24 hours. If the change has been implemented and you have proof of this in the Azure Active Directory Audit Logs and the ASC alert is still showing. I would suggest filing a support ticket, and someone will be able to take a look more thoroughly into this service and will be able to resolve your issue as soon as possible. 

Please remember to mark one of the responses as answer if your question has been answered. If not please let us know if there are anymore questions. Thanks

Thursday, November 7, 2019 12:12 AM
  • Just checking to see if Frank's reply was helpful to you. If so, please remember to "mark as answer" so that others in the community with similar questions can more easily find a solution.

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:55 PM
  • Please let us know if you were able to resolve the issue from the replies before. If you still have more questions please let us know with some additional information regarding your question and we'll try to resolve it. It may require additional support escalation if we are unable to resolve this on this msdn thread. 

If there's no more follow ups in regards to this, I will be marking an answer as answer. If you feel your question has not been answered please let us know anymore pending asks and we can try to follow up accordingly. 

thanks,

- Frank H.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:00 PM
  • I'm following up on this please let us know if there are anymore questions. As it looks like this issue has been resolved within the scope of the MSDN Thread Question, I will be marking the response as answer. Please let me know if your question has not been answered, and I can go ahead and unmark it as answer or feel free to mark it as unanswer yourself. Also please remember to post future questions on the new Q&A Forums here : https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/index.html Thanks
    20 hours 56 minutes ago