No reports on reports site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have few Team projects which have been migrated from other collection and the reports site is empty we dont see the Default Reports as well. The current TFS version is TFS 2013 Update 4 and the projects have beem migrated from TFS 2010.

Please suggest how can i get te TFS 2013 Default reports on the respective prjects.

Thanks & Regards

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Chunmun1, 

Thanks for your post.

How did you migrate your TFS 2010 team project to TFS 2013 Server?

It seems there’s no reports in your TFS 2010 team project.  You can  unload the default reports to  your migrate TFS 2013 team project according your team project’s process template, please follow the steps in this document: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn130125(v=vs.120).aspx.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 5:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Chunmun1, 

Thanks for your post.

How did you migrate your TFS 2010 team project to TFS 2013 Server?

It seems there’s no reports in your TFS 2010 team project.  You can  unload the default reports to  your migrate TFS 2013 team project according your team project’s process template, please follow the steps in this document: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn130125(v=vs.120).aspx.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 5:43 AM
  • Hi John,

thanks for your reply, this is very helpful if i get you correctly i need to check the template with which the project was created and then download the process template and run the commands?

Moving forward how can i make respective SharePoint sites for the team with the default files in the Documents section?Your help is much appreciated .

Regards

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:25 AM
  • Hi Chunmun1, 

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you need get the default report files from downloaded process template, then upload them to your team project reporting site.

You can use the same way to upload default Document files to team project portal too.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:13 AM