none
THANK YOU FISHMAN ! YOU FIXED MY PROBLEM TO THE RECENT UPDATE ERROR 80070002 RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

THANK-YOU FISHMAN!! I HAVE NEVER POSTED BEFORE BUT FELT COMPELLED TO THANK - YOU ! I SEARCHED GOOGLE ALL DAY AND NIGHT TO TRY TO FIX IT...ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE FIXED !  YOUR THREAD IS THE ONLY FIX TO THIS PROBLEM !!!  The key is first you must right click on the properties and make sure your administrative allows you to have access to everything so what I did was check all the boxes...(make sure the delete is checked when you right click and do properties..! OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DELETE THE FOLDER OUT OF THE DOWNLOADS SECTION THAT YOU HAVE TO REMOVE !!) None of the threads told me to do that but for those scratching their head like I was...and I figured that out !! (SO IT WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF AGGRIVATION IF YOU RIGHT CLICK AND DO PROPERTIES TO ENSURE they are all checked..otherwise your computer will not let you delete it...ain't that something else.??!! GEEZE MICROSOFT...WE CAN'T EVEN DELETE STUFF OUT OF OUR COMPUTER UNTIL WE TELL OUR COMPUTER TO GIVE " US" permission to delete...GEEZE !! Anyway Do that CRUCIAL STEP!! Otherwise you can't delete the folder and now go ahead and do everything FISHMAN IS talking about and it will work!! You must DISABLE THE WINDOWS UPDATE by going into the service panel that fish man is talking about and then click the word stop (you will click start later when your done and you will have to go back later on to start it back up..but that is later on ok??) stay with me...Now you have to  do what fish head says...DO IT EXACTLY !! THANKS GUYS !!! TAKE CARE....HOPE THIS HELPS !!   CAUSE MAN IT WAS A BIG MESS FOR ME UNTIL I FIGURED IT OUT WITH THIS 1 and only post on the ENTIRE WEB ! !!  THANKS FISHMAN  !!  THANKS!!!
    Friday, November 30, 2007 11:30 AM

All replies