How to create newsletter with buttons, hyperlinks etc RRS feed

• Question

• User-74517680 posted

On my website in the admin section, i send newsletter to all the members, to write e-mail for monthly newsletter, i use Fckeditor to provide information to my members in newsletter,

I want to create newsletter like this : NEWSLETTER

How to create something like this using Fckeditor ? with clickable buttons, hyperlinks etc in the newsletters

Please guide me...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• User2130758966 posted

In theory you could create this through fckEditor. It has image upload functionality available in it (with a bit of setup) and you can edit the source code to fine tune it.

Are you having trouble sending emails that aren't just plain text?

If thats the case then you can send a html email by following this tutorial:

Thursday, April 1, 2010 6:13 AM
  • User-74517680 posted

hello harry

I am aware of the image upload functionality of Fckeditor, but by that i can only upload image and yes i can make hyperlink too but when i am talking about it colorful templates and inside colorful templates there are buttons images etc.

Do you have any example ? it will be great if i see how to create those kind of templates

Thursday, April 1, 2010 6:54 AM
  • User2130758966 posted

Hey,

To make a newsletter of this kind you need to make a normal html webpage.

CSS support is generally unpredicable / incomplete amoung email readers so you should use table's and <font> tags for your markup.

CampaignMonitor have some really good information for what is supported and also has a design gallery for inspiration.

Friday, April 2, 2010 7:20 PM
  • User-74517680 posted

Problem Solved !!! I got free sample newsletter templates from here : http://www.stocklayouts.com/Default.aspx

It's free of cost

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, April 19, 2010 10:36 AM