Collect web site data for an app store application RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I have a customer project which will be about buiding a tablet and mobile phone application.
    Today the customer has only a web site which is based on WordPress template.

I do not have access to site code or template stuff.

In order access to particular content of the site what shuld I ask my customer to provide in order to not have different content for original web site and mobile app.

OF course I do not want to have a simple translation of teh web site but a real reflexion on design but need to know how can I access to content.

- Of course is feeds is in place I can get from that
    - of course if web service are in place ( which I doubt ) I can access from that

Any other ideas ?

regards

serge

Your knowledge is enhanced by that of others.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:56 AM

Answers

• I am thinking that it would be better to ask on a WordPress forum about what information is easily obtainable from a WordPress site.  If you have feeds already in place, I don't know what else you really need.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 1:52 PM