Min Requirements to Install App from Windows Store Error RRS feed

• Question

• When I click try button of my App on Windows Store, there is an error said "Purchase Error, sorry, this PC can not install this app, because your PC does not meet the minimum system requirements."

I added minimum requirements of 2GB DRAM and 16GB SSD. Is it a problem? I do not this requirement.

Charlie Chang L

Monday, December 10, 2012 5:00 PM

Answers

• Charlie, thank you for letting us know you resolved this issue.

Just to clarify for others who may run into this issue, if you have any "beta" or development versions of your app installed on your PC you will get this error so make sure you uninstall all versions of your app before you try to install your published app from the Windows Store.

-Eric

• Marked as answer by John-P Tuesday, February 5, 2013 1:40 AM
    Friday, December 21, 2012 2:08 AM

All replies

• I solved the problem by uninstall the old app from my pc.

Charlie Chang L

Monday, December 10, 2012 5:21 PM
  • Charlie, thank you for letting us know you resolved this issue.

Just to clarify for others who may run into this issue, if you have any "beta" or development versions of your app installed on your PC you will get this error so make sure you uninstall all versions of your app before you try to install your published app from the Windows Store.

-Eric

• Marked as answer by John-P Tuesday, February 5, 2013 1:40 AM
    Friday, December 21, 2012 2:08 AM
  • I had this, so I thought I would post a 'me too'.

But - really - the error is vague, there's no detail of what requirement isn't met and it's factually incorrect... I hope there's a dev item somewhere to change it! :)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:01 PM