none
Locating Activation Code RRS feed

• Question

• I have three Windows 8.1 cd's and would like to be able to find out how I can see which activation code I've used on which computer, also is there away to de-activate or release the code that isn't being used on any of the computers so that I can use the cd in the future if I need to install it. I have 1 cd that's for Windows 8, 1 for Windows 7, and 3 c's for Windows 8.1, of which I'm using two each with different activation codes. One of the Windows 8.1 had a code that was very hard to make out, with the font being very small and hard to see properly

• Edited by VE5AXE Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:33 AM
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:26 AM

All replies

• I have three Windows 8.1 cd's and would like to be able to find out how I can see which activation code I've used on which computer, also is there away to de-activate or release the code that isn't being used on any of the computers so that I can use the cd in the future if I need to install it. I have 1 cd that's for Windows 8, 1 for Windows 7, and 3 c's for Windows 8.1, of which I'm using two each with different activation codes. One of the Windows 8.1 had a code that was very hard to make out, with the font being very small and hard to see properly

I have since found out the activation code I had entered was incorrect. How does one correct it. Please reply to my email address
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 9:14 AM