I have a unit test that calls into a native library and winds up having a fairly deep callstack. This test works just fine when running as an individual unit test, but when I try to add it to a load test I hit a stack overflow exception.
It seems that the additional stack overhead of the load test framework was enough to push this unit test up to the overflow point.
I'm trying to find a way around this by allocating more stack space to the threads created by the load test framework. I saw one
forum post related to the same issue and I tried the registry edit listed there and bumped the stack to 2MB but still keep hitting the issue.
I also tried using editbin /stack on the qtagent32.exe host executable for the loadtest framework but that didn't work either.