Has anyone Seen This Behavior On A GridView? RRS feed

• Question

• User1769015664 posted

Dynamically added a column (Link Button) to the GridView. When I click on this Link Button; screen flashed for a second and I see the fonts on the entire GridView data get a bit larger and goes back to normal before a Modal Popup is displayed. Actually, the entire GridView expands noticebally.

Friday, May 12, 2017 4:03 AM

All replies

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

No but my first thought would be that you have some JavaScript code or CSS rule which changes the font-size ? How is shown the modal? I would be put a breakpoint in the JavaScript code to see if it happens while being somewhere in the code that prepares and shows the modal.

Friday, May 12, 2017 8:53 AM
  • User-271186128 posted

Hi NJ2,

Dynamically added a column (Link Button) to the GridView. When I click on this Link Button; screen flashed for a second and I see the fonts on the entire GridView data get a bit larger and goes back to normal before a Modal Popup is displayed. Actually, the entire GridView expands noticebally.

If possible, I suggest  you could post the relevant code, so that we could test it on our side, and it might be easier for us to help you solve the problem.

Best regards,
    Dillion

Monday, May 15, 2017 7:39 AM