none
Window text does not fully appear- wpf application - wepos RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I have got a strange problem. I have a topmost window (horizontal bar-like window on top of all other windows) which has a text "xxxx Hxxx xx xxxxx" that gets loaded upon application startup. The strange thing is that on that window only "H" appears and rest of the area is blank (white, the background). This happens if the user is logged on to the system with restricted access. This problem is not seen if the app is viewd using admin login. This is a wpf application, .net 4.0, runs on WEPOS.

functionality of app is unaffected: If user touches the window, screen resolution is switched up this window is made hidden, another winodow appears; if no activity happens on the app, the screen resolution switches down, the same window appear (with missing letters)

The most recent change that is done on this device is that the particualr application exe & its config are replaced with new exe and config file. There is not much code change, certainly not w.r.t the text display. It works fine on other similar systems. out of 100 we've noticed this on 3 systems.

I can not debug as this is in production, we've never seen this in dev env.

Any help is much appreciated.

Many thanks.

MSA

• Edited by A2Zee Thursday, August 9, 2012 10:21 AM
    • Changed type A2Zee Thursday, August 9, 2012 11:28 AM
    Thursday, August 9, 2012 10:15 AM