none
Discussions & Replies Count for each category is missing in SitePages/Category.aspx RRS feed

• Question

• In some of my community sites the Discussions & Replies Count for each of the category is missing in SitePages/Category.aspx when I click a category Tile. How could I bring them back?
    Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:53 AM

All replies

• Hi MC ROY,

Whether you customize the SitePages/Category.aspx before?

Try to add “?contents=1” to the page URL as “../SitePages/Category.aspx?Contents=1”, you will see a list of all of the Web Parts on this page, check if you have closed the Categories web part.

If it has been closed, click edit page, insert web part and scroll down to select the closed web part that you need.

There is a workaround that you could edit Category.aspx file in SharePoint Designer through copying the xml code of Categories web part in other Category.aspx file that displays correctly.

However, it’s necessary to change some properties of your own site such as Title url, ViewGuid, ListName and so on.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, July 19, 2019 8:23 AM