Can not submit paid app to store! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

At the beginning I can select the price in "Price and availablity".But when I finished editing "Store listing", the bug has occured. The "Price and availablity" changed to "Incomplete" state and has a error message "Errors on page" below and I cann't select price any more.

• Edited by Juewangle Sunday, May 13, 2018 5:06 AM
    • Changed type Mattew Wu Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:21 AM dashboard issue
    Sunday, May 13, 2018 5:04 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If this issue still persists, you might create a support ticket through your developer account so that support could review the specific case with account details.

Please select Dashboard issue as your support topic and submit an incident.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:21 AM
  • I have the same issue and the support ticket didn't resolve anything!
    Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:13 PM
  • A few weeks passed, the issue is still unresolved!

Thursday, June 7, 2018 2:07 PM
  • Hi all,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    If you made a support ticket, could you give the ticket number? We will forward your situations and ticket numbers to the Microsoft related team for the further check.
    I will update if get any response.

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 7:37 AM
  • Hi all,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    If you made a support ticket, could you give the ticket number? We will forward your situations and ticket numbers to the Microsoft related team for the further check.
    I will update if get any response.

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

The issue is resolved now!

Saturday, June 16, 2018 1:39 AM