none
cannot get developer license in windows 8 vs2012 RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

I get error 0xC03F1014

my windows 8 activated and also vs 2012 pro
    i live in iran and politically !! cannot go windows store "not available in this region"
    ok
    i ask u we cannot sell our app via windows store
    ok
    why cannot developing app for win 8 ,i promised u to only try selling app inside iran !!
    please let me start develop app for win 8....
    in other word let us get developer license temporary or one kind let us to working on app only in develop period

best regard

yarmini

• Edited by yarmini Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:02 PM
    Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:58 PM

All replies

• Hello yarmini,

The best place to follow any new countries that are added would be the following Windows Store developer blog. Any time new countries are announced, you will see it there. I hope this helps and good luck with development!

Thanks,

Jesse

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:31 PM
  • Hi Jesse, I'm sorry you did not answer the question, suppose iran already in the list,  I ask you again:
    Why would a researcher  before starting  software development must be register to a store !
    getting developer license from windows store should be an option, not must be register
    if anybody  don't want to sell own  app  should not write App for windows 8 !!

I think microsoft should solve this "must be registering in Vs 212 windows 8 "

best regard Jesse

yarmini

• Edited by yarmini Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:38 AM
    Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:38 AM
  • Hi yarmini,

Perhaps I didn't understand your initial question. You do not have to register with the store to develop apps. You only have to register with the store to distribute apps. Please have a look at the following link that describes Getting a developer license. I hope this helps with your question. 

Thanks,

Jesse

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:45 PM
  • Hi Jesse
    Please do not link to somewhere I've read dozens of times outcome have not
    Your answer
    If you come to Iran with own computer, you can't get a license to
    Windows store control your IP  first, then you will receive error 0x80072EE7 and then 0XC03F1014
     needs to have  the F5 key which  allows user write code for windows 8 without a developer license
    if No F5 key available ,this means Microsoft not allow many peoples around the world to working
    I am looking for solving this issue

best regard

yarmini

• Edited by yarmini Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:56 PM
    Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:55 PM