none
REGARDING CREAT ACCESS DATABASE FOR EXCEL USERFORM VBA RRS feed

• Question

• DEARS,

GOOD GREETING

MAY YOU HELP ME IN THIS PROBLEM

MY USERFORM VBA SAVE AND READ DATA FROM SAME EXCEL FILE CAN I MAKE IT READ AND SAVE DATA TO ACCES FILE INSTEAD, TO AVOID DATA LOSE , IF EXCEL HANGING FOR EXAMPLE., WHO CAN I TRANSFERED MY DATABASE FROM EXCEL TO ACCESS , BECAUSE I WANT TO USING USERFORM JUST TO READ AND SAVE FROM ACCESS NOT FROM EXCEL,

REGARDS................userform vba database

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:47 AM

All replies

• DEARS,

GOOD GREETING

MAY YOU HELP ME IN THIS PROBLEM

MY USERFORM VBA SAVE AND READ DATA FROM SAME EXCEL FILE CAN I MAKE IT READ AND SAVE DATA TO ACCES FILE INSTEAD, TO AVOID DATA LOSE , IF EXCEL HANGING FOR EXAMPLE., WHO CAN I TRANSFERED MY DATABASE FROM EXCEL TO ACCESS , BECAUSE I WANT TO USING USERFORM JUST TO READ AND SAVE FROM ACCESS NOT FROM EXCEL,

REGARDS................userform vba database

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:22 AM
  • Hello TAREK SHARAF,

You could use ADO.NET to connect with the access database and then export or import data from/to the access database.

You could try to check below threads as references.

Using Excel VBA to export data to MS Access table

Writing Excel VBA to receive data from Access

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:22 AM
  • dear, Mr Terry

thank's for your help , acctually i found this way that you sent is very compleceted for me

maybe because i'm still beginer in this filed ,

at any way thanks again for cooperation with me,

accept my best greeting

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:13 AM
  • maybe you could skip excel completely and build a new access with the userform based on the access table?
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 9:16 AM
  • If the data is in Access, then why not create and use standard Access forms.  That's exactly what they are for.  Excel userforms, useful in Excel as they may be, are very frustrating to work with!  You'd be much better served creating a proper Access form and giving your users their own copy of the frontend application.

Daniel Pineault, 2010-2017 Microsoft MVP
    Professional Support: http://www.cardaconsultants.com
    MS Access Tips and Code Samples: http://www.devhut.net

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:28 AM
  • Don't use Caps Lock.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:55 PM
  • Hi Tarek,

Your story is very difficult for me to follow, and I think for others too. Your story consists of words, no sentences. That makes it extra difficult. (And the use of capital letters is like screaming.) What I understand from your story is this:

You use a UserForm in Excel. This does two things: 1) it reads data in an Excel file and, 2) it also stores data in the Excel file. Your question now is whether with a UserForm: 1) in Excel you can read data from Access and, 2) also save it in Access. "This is to prevent loss of data." How so? The data has already been stored? Next you ask how you can transfer your data from Excel to Access. And if you've done that, you want to use a UserForm again ... Why?

I know that here are very willing people, but then it is first necessary to get your question clear. Please confirm if my analysis is correct.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 11:35 PM