Problem Signature 06: 4bebd50b
      Problem Signature 07: f50
      Problem Signature 08: 7
      Problem Signature 09: N3CTRYE2KN3C34SGL4ZQYRBFTE4M13NB
      OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
      Locale ID: 2058

Read our privacy statement online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

the computer has windows 7 Professional and 64bit Operating System

I have no idea of what to do. Thanks for any information on this

Thursday, February 17, 2011 5:19 PM

Answers

• Contact the author of program A about this issue. It is unlikely you can fix the problem without the author's help.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:36 PM

All replies

• Contact the author of program A about this issue. It is unlikely you can fix the problem without the author's help.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:36 PM
  • Hi aury786,

Welcome to the MSDN forum!

It seems that it is a log or an error message descripted by the program that ruled the content of error.

As Jiang said, you’d better contact with the author of that program or read the document of the program.

Have a nice day!

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, February 21, 2011 2:58 AM
  • First, I don't see how this problem is marked answered, there's no guidance as to what may be potential causes of this error.    I'm running into a similar problem with Windows 7 and x64 machine.  I'm the author, and have no idea what this message means.  I've compiled it in x86, x64, and Any CPU and tried running.  This is a program that runs on XP without problems, so is this a UAC issue, machine issue, compile issue... Any feedback is appreciated.
    Monday, March 21, 2011 4:03 PM
  • You probably want to run your app in a debugger and see what does the debugger say (e.g. the call stack at the time of crashing, value of local variables, etc). If you need help in using the Visual Studio Debugger, try the Visual Studio Debugger forum.

Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, March 21, 2011 11:16 PM
  • I need to debug this issue on a computer w/o Visual Studio, for the sake of argument we can call it "end-user computer" where no development tools are available.  I've downloaded the Application Compatibility ToolKit  but this seems to be a utility that requires SQL Server just to collect compatibility inventory. Honestly, a compatibility type toolkit needs to be part of Visual Studio itself, but that's a discussion for another time/place.    This issue may require a simple resolution such as recompiling -- which I've seen on other posts related to the matter, but in my case recompiling does not cut it.   Again, any feedback is appreciated in suggesting methods to help identify the problem... 

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:56 AM
  • Try install windbg. Or you can find tools that creates crash dumps and load the dump on your development machine.

Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:31 AM
  • I also faced the same problem while working with SANAKO application. To work with SANAKO, headphone is necessary. As I did not attach the head phone, I got the same error as mentioned by you. I could solve this issue by attaching the head phone and adjusting the sound settings.
     If I do not attach the headphone, the application should not stop working. Hence, it is a bug that the author of the programme needs to fix.

I would suggest you also to check if you are fulfilling all the requirements of the application that it needs to perform with. And also contact the author of the programme to fix the bug.

• Edited by gaurav0918 Friday, May 30, 2014 9:28 AM
    Friday, May 30, 2014 9:26 AM