none
EDI x12 810 Flat File Schema RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am new to BizTalk. I want to send the output (X12 810) from BizTalk as text file. Something like this (ISA*00*          *00*          *01*.....). The input is XML.

I did the some hands-on with BizTalk Server 2004 SDK.  I did one sample which transfers the data from EDI 850 to XML and XML to EDI 850.

I changed the EDI properties accordingly my requirement, but its not working.

Will any body suggest me for EDI X12 810.

Thanks & Regards,

Mike

Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Mike,

You can go to Suspended messages and see the exact reason why your 810 messages are failing. In The Biztalk MMc go to Biztalk Group -> Group hub tab-> Click on suspended service instances. Then you can open your suspended message and see the exact error. Same thing you can check in the event log. If after see this error message you are not able to figure out the issue. Please provide the error message here.

Thanks

Gyan

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike

Can you let me know why its not working. Are you getting any error or facing any problems?

Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:38 PM
  • Hi Mike,

You can go to Suspended messages and see the exact reason why your 810 messages are failing. In The Biztalk MMc go to Biztalk Group -> Group hub tab-> Click on suspended service instances. Then you can open your suspended message and see the exact error. Same thing you can check in the event log. If after see this error message you are not able to figure out the issue. Please provide the error message here.

Thanks

Gyan

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:39 PM
  • I recomend that you test it first. Do you get an output on the map? If you do not get an output on the map it will not work right on the application.
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:52 PM