do any any know how to devolp a vb.net application for sending SMS to any mobiles from the application RRS feed

• Question

• User-462655369 posted

hi actually iam faced with a problem of designing and devolping a application tht helps in sending messages to the mobile phones. the problem is i learnt abt the sms gateway , gsm modem and thrid party service provider to which i got to connect my system.

so can u people tell me which is the best way to go and u may provide me a sample codes or steps to proceed with

thanking you in advance

pandian

Wednesday, September 6, 2006 7:40 AM

All replies

• User-1205307838 posted

maybe this will help 

here is a deal IF you are doing it for company use and you know that all employess use VerizonWireless or Tmobile or any other provider they have contract with. Send e-mail to number@provider (for Verizon it will be 7735555555@vtext.com) and it will cost you $0 :) When they have more than one provider they can chose provider from dropdownlist or something like that when entering employee information so before you send msg you will pull phone number from one column provider address from 2nd column and you are ready to send msg for free.

2nd way use http://www.teleflip.com/ first 100 sms is free up to 2100 sms cost about $50 and u send it as mail phonenumber@teleflip.com (you don't have to worry about what provider customer is using)

Wednesday, September 6, 2006 11:58 AM