Use of algorithm RRS feed

• Question

• <style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} </style>

Hello forum, I have a question regarding what type of algorithm of azure machine Learning to use to be able to predict which vendor should visit that client, taking into account his visit history and the amount of customer purchases when he was visited by the client. seller. I would appreciate if you can guide me on this and know if there is an algorithm similar to the one I mentioned or a template to guide me.

Friday, September 21, 2018 2:50 AM

All replies

• Be sure to spend some time checking the Experiments in the Azure AI Gallery, there are lot of examples. It would be useful to know something else about your project, if possible. For instance how many vendors are there? What is the geographical distribution of the costumers and how this should affect in your model the vendor choice? Maybe you should consider to address a multiclass classification algorithm.
    Friday, September 21, 2018 10:04 AM
  • My project basically is to propose a roadmap of weekly medical visits, where the client is indicated, his address, time of visit, observation of the previous visit.
    What I want is that a machine learning algorithm is responsible for providing this page of visits for all vendors,
    since currently this is done by each vendor in an excel manually.

To do this I was thinking of breaking it down like this:
    1) identify customers to visit and group them according to their geographical location considering the client's or district's address (I think it would use a k-means clustering algorithm). Also consider your history of purchases made.
    2) then it should be identified in which order to visit each client (I think it would use an algorithm of the shortest route)
    3) finally assign the seller that will visit the client (I think he would use a neural network regression algorithm)

It has 70 salespeople and 4000 customers. There are 2 visits, morning and afternoon.

I appreciate the help they can give me
    Friday, September 21, 2018 7:43 PM