Windows DP Installation Problem ?

Question

• Hi

Trying to install the os through a usb the installation goes fine until it asks me to restart the computer i do so but them the computer goes back to the original install screen (language etc). I then change my boot device in the bios to hard drive instead of usb, it then seems to work however it gets to geting devices ready with a percentage to about 85% and then computer crashes and will not load again until i re-install the os and try it again. I have tried reinstalling it about 6 times with no luck. Any answers out there? 

Thanks

• Edited by bushmuncher Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:41 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:38 PM

All replies

• don't all reply at once !
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 3:21 PM
  • Before the first reboot remove the USB key
    ( after the copying files stage )- you dont have to change the BIOS settings.If the issue occurs the image would be corrupt.

Monday, September 19, 2011 5:56 PM
  • Hi

Trying to install the os through a usb the installation goes fine until it asks me to restart the computer i do so but them the computer goes back to the original install screen (language etc). I then change my boot device in the bios to hard drive instead of usb, it then seems to work however it gets to geting devices ready with a percentage to about 85% and then computer crashes and will not load again until i re-install the os and try it again. I have tried reinstalling it about 6 times with no luck. Any answers out there? 

Thanks

Hi, just remove your USB device after all files have been copied, I mean, after Windows restarts the first time, remove your USB and the installation will continue.
    Monday, September 19, 2011 6:02 PM
  • Hi i tried this but the installation still crashes when it says getting devices ready 
    Monday, September 26, 2011 6:53 PM