Someone please help me... "server error in '/' application" RRS feed

• Question

• User-621773239 posted
    I am getting this error. I tried changing setting and it still gives same error? Any suggestions? Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: The value of the property 'mode' cannot be parsed. The error is: The enumeration value must be one of the following: RemoteOnly, On, Off. Source Error: Line 46: </location> Line 47: <system.web> Line 48: <customErrors defaultRedirect="Error.aspx" mode="off"/> Line 49: <pages styleSheetTheme="Red"> Line 50: <controls> Source File: E:\web\bimmerfanne\htdocs\web.config Line: 48 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1434; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1434
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:47 PM

All replies

• User56700650 posted

Can you post the customErrors section of your web.config?

It is saying that you have <customErrors enabled="off" instead of "On", "Off", or RemoteOnly".  These values may be case sensative.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 9:07 PM
  • User-719841008 posted

This was a huge help. Thanks. 

Monday, May 4, 2015 10:15 AM