none
BizTalk Adapter for SAP in VStudio 2005 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have Biztalk 2006 R2 in a Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise x64.

I have a problem that is causing Visual Studio to fail completely.

In a project that is created from BizTalk, I am using the SAP adapter to generate a schema from SAP that is to be used in developing the project.   In the midst of this schema generation, Visual Studio errors out.  The SAP connector was installed correctly and the schema generator did work several times before this error started.

The following is the error log.

Source: Microsoft Visual Studio    Event ID: 5000

Description:   

EventType clr20r3, P1 devenv.exe, P2 8.0.50727.42, P3 4333e699, P4 sapadaptermanagement, P5 2.0.1.0, P6 411be7c3, P7 74, P8 3a, P9 if2kqpmkbiyloiigzqv4ukgfrz3wqoqr, P10 NIL.

I have reinstalled the SAP adapter.  Created a new project to run this in... all to no avail.

If I start debugging I got this:

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException' occurred in SAPAdapterManagement.dll

Additional information: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code."

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Regards,

Fernando

Monday, November 17, 2008 6:15 PM

Answers

• I guess I know the problem. All posts that I saw they are saying you need to use VSTudio 2003, but I tried use 2005 because it's the only that I have and the Biztalk SAP Lab available from Microsoft use Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for mySAP™ Business Suite v2.0.

After some tries I successfully installed BizTalk Adapter for mySAP™ Business Suite v3.0 which allowed me to connect to my SAP instance.

I'm trying to adapt the lab with this new version.

Anyway, do you think it's good to post the dump? I really could to do that.

Regards,

Fernando
    Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:31 PM

All replies

•  

Sounds like an unhandled exception. Would you be able to capture a crash dump?

Upload to:

https://sftemea.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=fe69554e-8e84-4b20-b5ad-b953dccfc990

Password:

@4][)2Dh*^r]-8I

Download a tool called Debug Diagnostic from the following link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=28bd5941-c458-46f1-b24d-f60151d875a3&DisplayLang=en

How to Capture a Memory Dump of a Process that is Crashing

A process is defined as crashing when the process is unexpectedly terminated by Windows. A crash is typically caused by an unhandled exception in the process such as an access violation or a stack overflow. In these situations, the Windows default debugger, Dr. Watson (drwtsn32.exe) catches the exception and terminates the process.

To capture a memory dump of a process that is crashing, configure the Debug Diagnostics tool to catch the unhandled exception by following these steps:

To configure the Debug Diagnostics tool to capture a crash dump

1)     Launch the Debug Diagnostics tool from Start, Programs, IIS Diagnostics, Debug Diagnostics Tools, Debug Diagnostics Tool.

2)     If the Select Rule Type dialog of the Add Rule Wizard is not displayed, click the Tools menu, select Rule Actions, and click Add Rule to display the Add Rule Wizard.

3)     Select the Crash option in the Select Rule Type dialog and click Next.

4)     Select A specific process in the Select Target Type dialog and click Next.

5)     Select the process that is crashing and click Next.

6)     In the Advanced Configuration dialog click Next to accept the default values.

7)     In the Select Dump Location And Rule Name dialog click Next to accept the default values.

8)     In the Rule Completed dialog click Finish to accept the default value of Activate the rule now.

9)     By default, a memory dump of the process will be saved to the \Program Files\IIS Resources\DebugDiag\Logs\<name of crash rule> directory of the local computer the next time that an unhandled exception occurs in the process.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:24 PM
  • I guess I know the problem. All posts that I saw they are saying you need to use VSTudio 2003, but I tried use 2005 because it's the only that I have and the Biztalk SAP Lab available from Microsoft use Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for mySAP™ Business Suite v2.0.

After some tries I successfully installed BizTalk Adapter for mySAP™ Business Suite v3.0 which allowed me to connect to my SAP instance.

I'm trying to adapt the lab with this new version.

Anyway, do you think it's good to post the dump? I really could to do that.

Regards,

Fernando
    Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:31 PM
  • No don't upload the dump. It was my vault to not check the Visual Studio version. Smile

Good to see you using the v3.0 adapter. Next version of the BizTalk Adapter Pack (v2.0) will enable Visual Studio 2008 support.

Have a nice day.

/Stefan

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:44 PM
  • hi ALL
    Pls send download path for download MySAP Business Suite v3.0

bec download MySAP Business Suite v2.0 is not suport to biztalk 2006R2.

Regards
    vittalaranga

Thursday, May 7, 2009 5:39 AM