Types System.DirectoryServices.ResultProperties RRS feed

• Question

• User331558150 posted

So I was informed that this forum is potentially a better location for my question than the Csharp developers forums on MSDN. Here is the original thread (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Offtopic/thread/aa149ba6-13fe-43d6-91b2-238b92ab612d) it has some code samples on it for your perusal.

Basically I'm trying to cast the values that come back from my query properly, but the problem is that the values come back as a result collection, and I'm having a difficult time trying to cast them, when I don't know what they are. The code itself is my implementation of the Get-Adobject cmdlet, and if someone doesn't pass in any properties they are all returned, based on the object.

Let me know if you need more clarification, or if that link goes away and I'll post the code to this forum.

Thanks for your time!

Friday, November 30, 2012 12:58 PM

Answers

• User825046242 posted

Jeffery,

I believe you were miss-informed. The ASP.NET forums are certainly not the best place for your question. What forum did you originally post your question to? "Visual C# General" or "Visual C# Language"? The Language forum is about to be closed, so if you posted there I could see the topic being moved. Have you tried the "Visual C# General" forum?

Sorry that we cannot be of more help in this forum, but if I find a better forum for your question, I'll be sure to update this thread.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 6, 2012 9:07 AM