How I get crystal report viewer in visual basic 2010 express edition? Can I find it visual basic 2010 ultimate edition? RRS feed

• Question

• When I add new item on the form I can't see the the 'crystal report viewer' option. Why I can't see this?

How can I see this item? Now I am downloading visual basic ultimate edition. Can I find the 'crystal report viewer' on this edition?

Please answer me quickly........

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 6:05 PM

Answers

• When I add new item on the form I can't see the the 'crystal report viewer' option. Why I can't see this?

How can I see this item? Now I am downloading visual basic ultimate edition. Can I find the 'crystal report viewer' on this edition?

Please answer me quickly........

Probably not as Crystal Reports are no longer supported by Microsoft. Perhaps you can refer to this link to get what you need.

SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio

And this SAP search engine

http://search.sap.com/ui/#query=Crystal+Reports+Viewer&startindex=1&filter=scm_a_site%28scm_v_Site11%29

Please BEWARE that I have NO EXPERIENCE and NO EXPERTISE and probably onset of DEMENTIA which may affect my answers! Also, I've been told by an expert, that when you post an image it clutters up the thread and mysteriously, over time, the link to the image will somehow become "unstable" or something to that effect. :) I can only surmise that is due to Global Warming of the threads.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 9:42 PM