none
About advertising in vb.net application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, Im visual basic .net programmer and I have released few free application. Many people are currently using it .

I want to generate some revenue from it . Can I enbleadvertisement in that?

Please guide me

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:36 PM

All replies

• This question comes up with the intent to write a homebrewed solution which is a unwise idea as a decent system coded in house will most likely take more time than it's worth without a guarantee to work and on the other hand a paid for library may be too costly.

The following is a library worth reviewing, I have zero ties to this company.

http://www.infralution.com/products/licensing_system.html

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 3:03 PM
  • Hi,

This is ultimately up to you, and you can refer to suggestions from Kareninstructor.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:42 AM