change table result RRS feed

• Question

• User-1634604574 posted

i have this result

stock_qty3                               amount3                item_code3                                                bom                       

6                                                    5                     بسكويت السكر "نكهة الزبدة" 4 كغم                bom1

3                                                    3                   بسكويت السكر "نكهة الزبدة" 4 كغم                 bom2

i want convert to this result

item                                                                   field                                 BOM1                     BOM2

بسكويت السكر "نكهة الزبدة" 4 كغم                      stock_qty3                         6                            3

amount3                            3                           3

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:56 AM

All replies

• User665608656 posted

Hi zhyanadil,

For this issue, I suggest that you can use pivot and unpivot methods to implement it.

In the following statements, the #Table is the data source, you can get the result you need by executing the following SQL statement:

select * from (
       select item_code3 AS item,field,bom,bomvalue from #Table
         UNPIVOT(   
         bomvalue FOR field IN (stock_qty3, amount3)) u 
    ) c
    PIVOT(max(bomvalue) for bom in (BOM1,BOM2)) a

Best Regards,

YongQing.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:49 AM