IIS Express Working Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i am using IIS Express 7.5, OS is Windows XP SP3, while installing time i am installing pre-requisite software are, sql express 2005, dotnet framework 4. i am not installed WebMatrix and VS 2010 in my system. i have created one web application project in that i have written wcf services also. i hosted that web application in IIS Express system, the application is working fine. But My problem is, some times the application is not working. without doing any changes. this effect will come may be one day two day i am not able when this application will work, i think there is any pre-requisites for using IIS Express 7.5 except dotnet framework 4. please help me. i am new in IIS Express 7.5 and if this post is not this forum where i can post this forum please help me.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:40 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum. This forum is to discuss Visual Studio Debugger. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, December 23, 2011 5:38 AM
  • Hello there,

for IIS issues, I'd like to suggest you to post your question to the IIS forums

http://forums.iis.net/

Larry Yin(Chinasoft)
    Customer Support

EPX Service Engineering Support Team

Friday, December 23, 2011 11:37 PM