none
FlowDocument Table Bindable.. how to! RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hi all, simple.. how i can bind a Table element of a FlowDocument like a ListView? Table element do not have ItemsSource property.. Therefore sincerely do not understand what it need if not is bindable Sad
    Monday, April 14, 2008 10:02 AM

All replies

• ..obviously if i can (and can't understand how!) render flowable a listview as a flowtable table control, i'm happy Big Smile

Monday, April 14, 2008 10:22 AM
  • Simply speaking, FlowDocument is not designed to support the type of data binding scenarios which ListView supports, FlowDocument enables a different content model based on the concept of ContentElement.

So specifically what type of data visualization scenario do you want to enable?

Thanks
    Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:11 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thanks!

Friday, April 18, 2008 10:07 AM
  • See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd569761.aspx for a possible answer to your question

Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:13 AM