none
About Keyboard Key encryption at the driver level RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hiiiiiiiii everyone

My question is little bit difficult and even i dont know tht is it a right category for tht or not???

I am a .Net developer in india, and now i m in trouble related to my application.

My application is like a Anti Keylogger, means tht i need to develop a application that will take action against the spyware / application like keylogger or others which are monitoring the system,keyboard or mouse.

and i need to develop a logic like tht at the keyboard, i have to encrypt all keys at the driver level so tht if any type of software monitoring the keyboard then it will get the encrypted data in its log file and at the application level it will decrypt the encoded data.

So my question is tht i dont know how to get keyboard keys/ data at the driver level. and after encrypting that, how to check the current layer is application layer, so tht i can decrypt it.

I have search many forums, and articles and download many applications like anti key logger but generally this all applications are monitoring the applications which are using the keyboard and others are search the perticular software/spyware like key loggers.but i cant find the solutions tht i want.

if anyone have any type of idea for tht then plz give me reply. i need it urgently.

Plz help me

thanking you

Pratik Kansara

Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:30 AM

All replies