SSMA - error when converting function and stored procedure RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I can able to migrate table and the data from Oracle to MS SQL using the SSMA tool, I have problem when migrating functions and procedures.

The error I am getting is " Errors: O2SS0004: Unparsed SQL [] cannot be converted."

Please Help !

Regards,

Rakesh

Monday, June 18, 2012 1:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Rakeshgchennai,

>>Errors: O2SS0004: Unparsed SQL [] cannot be converted."

Regarding to the error message and error code, some of the reasons why SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) for Oracle cannot converted.

Based on the error code there is no related information about that, for your issue, please contact with SSMA support team and they will be helping you in reproducing this issue and providing you with a solution. You can mail the issue along to accssma@microsoft.com

For more information, please refer to SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) Team's Blog

Regards, Amber zhang

• Marked as answer by amber zhang Monday, June 25, 2012 2:18 AM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:07 AM

All replies

• Hi Rakeshgchennai,

>>Errors: O2SS0004: Unparsed SQL [] cannot be converted."

Regarding to the error message and error code, some of the reasons why SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) for Oracle cannot converted.

Based on the error code there is no related information about that, for your issue, please contact with SSMA support team and they will be helping you in reproducing this issue and providing you with a solution. You can mail the issue along to accssma@microsoft.com

For more information, please refer to SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) Team's Blog

Regards, Amber zhang

• Marked as answer by amber zhang Monday, June 25, 2012 2:18 AM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:07 AM
  • Thanks Amber zhang. I send out an email to support team. Hope they will reply.

Regards,

Rakesh

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:30 AM