Possible Bug with Pan Tool in ED3 RRS feed

• Question

• Merry Christmas all. I don't know if this is a possible bug or my system playing up.
    Occasionally when I open ED the cursor is stuck on the Pan tool and I can't change it to any of the others. I have to reboot totally to fix it. I recently went from Vista Pro 32bit to W7 Home Prem 32bit  but it's done it on both.
    Does anyone know where I can report this is a possible bug?
    Thanks.
    Andy
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 5:01 PM

Answers

• Are you familiar with Microsoft Connect? You will need a Microsoft Live account to sign up. Once you sign up and join Connect you can add Expression to your Dashboard and from there you can file bug reports. If you don't want to go through the process I can file the bug report for you.

I haven't heard of anyone having this problem before. I'll look through the bug reports tomorrow to see if this problem has been reported before and whether this is a fix.

Which version of Design are you using?
    Annie
    • Marked as answer by Andy Bertaut Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:41 PM
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:38 AM

All replies

• Are you familiar with Microsoft Connect? You will need a Microsoft Live account to sign up. Once you sign up and join Connect you can add Expression to your Dashboard and from there you can file bug reports. If you don't want to go through the process I can file the bug report for you.

I haven't heard of anyone having this problem before. I'll look through the bug reports tomorrow to see if this problem has been reported before and whether this is a fix.

Which version of Design are you using?
    Annie
    • Marked as answer by Andy Bertaut Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:41 PM
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:38 AM
  • Hi Annie and thanks for the reply.
    I actually have an account on Connect and I was thinking that would be the place. Im happy to report it, thanks. I'm still not convinced it IS a bug, like i said it could be my system going nuts.
    Andy
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:40 PM
  • it can have to do with the keyboard if the letter H get stuck (in design 1)
    have you tried to look at that?
    greetings

http://social.expression.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/design/thread/47be50aa-24d7-490c-8073-54cf59e3c7f9/
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 7:14 PM
  • Hi Germaine

It's wotth looking into. I haven't noticed any issues with my H key but next time it does it i'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Andy
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 8:05 PM