none
Using tutorial, I can't login to Microsoft. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using this tutorial:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/rest/ios-tutorial#implementing-oauth2

I've setup the account and have logged in on my PC.  When I make the app, everything works, but I type in my login at the login screen and it says: "We're unable to complete your request", "Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later." I double checked the login email name on the PC, logged in again, it asked for a security code and confirmed my email address.  I closed off the browser tab in case it was an issue having more than one open.  Still it doesn't work.

Karl Jay

Karljay@email.com

Saturday, March 3, 2018 7:43 PM

All replies

• Hi KarlJay001,

From the description of the thread, It looks like your issue is related with Office 365.

So for better response and better solution for your issue, I move this thread to Office 365 Forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 5, 2018 7:28 AM