About Dssprojectmigration.exe (VS 2008, MRDS 2008 R2) RRS feed

• Question

• I have two solutions "Robot.sln" and "CoroBotUI.sln". I have already used the dssprojectmigration.exe before I built them, there was no error in "Robot.sln" when I built but there were some errors in "CoroBotUI.sln" as follow:

Error    8    The type or namespace name 'CoroBotIKArm' does not exist in the namespace 'CoroWare.Robotics.Services' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\code\MRDS2.0\OCU\CoroBotUI\
    CoroBotUI.cs    24    47    CoroBotUI

Error    9    The type or namespace name 'CoroBotArm' does not exist in the namespace 'CoroWare.Robotics.Services' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\code\MRDS2.0\OCU\CoroBotUI\CoroBotUI.cs    25    45    CoroBotUI

Error    10    The type or namespace name 'CoroBotBattery' does not exist in the namespace 'CoroWare.Robotics.Services' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\code\MRDS2.0\OCU\CoroBotUI\CoroBotUI.cs    26    46    CoroBotUI

Error    11    The type or namespace name 'CoroBotIR' does not exist in the namespace 'CoroWare.Robotics.Services' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\code\MRDS2.0\OCU\CoroBotUI\CoroBotUI.cs    28    44    CoroBotUI

Error    12    The type or namespace name 'CoroBotGripperSensor' does not exist in the namespace 'CoroWare.Robotics.Services' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\code\MRDS2.0\OCU\CoroBotUI\CoroBotUI.cs    29    51    CoroBotUI

Error    13    The type or namespace name 'CoroBotCamera' does not exist in the namespace 'CoroWare.Robotics.Services' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\code\MRDS2.0\OCU\CoroBotUI\CoroBotUI.cs    30    45    CoroBotUI

I don't know what I can do to deal with them...
    Do I need to put some references into this project? And how can I find them?

Thanks!
    Sunday, September 20, 2009 4:08 PM

Answers

• What verison of RDS are you using?

Where is your copy of RDS installed? DssProjectMigration might not work as expected if your source code is not under the RDS installation folder.

Do you have the relevant CoroWare DLLs in your bin folder?

You might also want to ask CoroWare about these errors.

Trevor
    • Marked as answer by Minglu86 Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:29 PM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:42 AM

All replies

• What verison of RDS are you using?

Where is your copy of RDS installed? DssProjectMigration might not work as expected if your source code is not under the RDS installation folder.

Do you have the relevant CoroWare DLLs in your bin folder?

You might also want to ask CoroWare about these errors.

Trevor
    • Marked as answer by Minglu86 Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:29 PM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:42 AM
  • Hey thank you Trevor!

I have already figured out how to deal with that problem. It was about the dictionary, after I pointed the dictionary it worked properly. 
    Thanks you very much for your help!^^

Minglu
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:29 PM