Get Vocabulary in specific language RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we can obtain the vocabularies but in a specific language?, we have a multilanguage application and currently use HealthVault Library for Windows 8 healthvaultwin8

Jose Walter Sierra Developer Marca la respuesta como correcta si te ha sido de utilidad!

Friday, April 19, 2013 7:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• HealthVault only supports 9 languages right now. You can see these languages by logging into HealthVault and going to your account page where you can change your language settings (we will be upping this support in the future).

In the request you make for getting vocabularies, there is a language/country in the method request to HealthVault platform. Changing this will allow HealthVault to return a vocab in a different language.  So for German (Germany), it would be setting language to de, country to de, which we will look up a vocab for de-DE.

Friday, April 19, 2013 9:55 PM
  • HealthVault only supports 9 languages right now. You can see these languages by logging into HealthVault and going to your account page where you can change your language settings (we will be upping this support in the future).

In the request you make for getting vocabularies, there is a language/country in the method request to HealthVault platform. Changing this will allow HealthVault to return a vocab in a different language.  So for German (Germany), it would be setting language to de, country to de, which we will look up a vocab for de-DE.

Correct, my application support (es, en, fr, de) languages. but in 

GetVocabulary request: Check this, I can not specify the language param. and I always get the vocabularies in English

Jose Walter Sierra Developer Marca la respuesta como correcta si te ha sido de utilidad!

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:52 PM
  • It is not part of the GetVocabulary part of the request, but it is part of the request header that all methods have.

http://developer.healthvault.com/pages/sdk/docs/urn.com.microsoft.wc.request.Header.1.html

• Marked as answer by jose walter Friday, April 26, 2013 6:22 AM
    Saturday, April 20, 2013 4:22 AM