Security Patch KB4057121 and KB4057113 for Sql 2012 and 2008 R2 not in catalog RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, can anyone tell me when security patches for the meltdown/spectre vulnerability will be made available within the Microsoft update catalog? I would like to push them down Via wsus but cannot do this due to them now being added into the catalog or wsus. 

KB4057121 for 2012

KB4057113  for 2008 R2

thanks

Lee

Friday, February 9, 2018 3:38 PM

Answers

• Hi Lee,

>> can anyone tell me when security patches for the meltdown/spectre vulnerability will be made available within the Microsoft update catalog?

Regarding this issue, I would recommend you submit it at this site. This site will serve as a connecting point between you and Microsoft, and ultimately the large community for you and Microsoft to interact with. Your feedback enables Microsoft to offer the best software and deliver superior services, meanwhile you can learn more about and contribute to the exciting projects on this website.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Hannah

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Lee Miller 01 Monday, February 12, 2018 10:34 AM
    Monday, February 12, 2018 1:48 AM