none
WebService Disable Cache RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I'm working on a c# WebService, and it's work good, but i have a problem, when i call a function, it return a result, but the second call result is the same, and the function is not execute. I have find a solution, that consist to use an "id", and every call change the id, but there are a limit with the integer, and it's not specially clean code

How disable the cache ?

public string Connection(string id, string login, string pass)
                {
                    string token = "";
                    if (login == RegistryKey("User") && pass == RegistryKey("Password"))
                    {
                        token = token1.Next(10000, 99999).ToString() + token2.Next(10000, 99999).ToString();
                        RegistryKey("Token", token);

return token + " " + IPClient();
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        return "0";
                    }
                }

Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:42 PM

All replies

• Hi S ProTechGamer,

Per my understanding, in general webservice and cache is not related. I think there may be some problems inside the method body. If possible please provide the definition of RegistryKey method and token1.Next method and token2.next. I’m look forward to you.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 11, 2013 7:50 AM