Adding Existing Project to SketchFlow RRS feed

• Question

• I created a project in VS2008 and the started using Blend to work on the UI. I just learned about SketchFlow and started a new project and created the pages I want in the final app. Since I have one of those pages pretty much done I'd like to somehow bring that into this SketchFlow document and be able to navigate to it like it was another Screen.

I found how to add my existing project into my SketchFlow Solution but I don't see how to take this existing project and basically make it one of the screens in SketchFlow.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!

George
    Monday, August 17, 2009 5:08 PM

All replies

• After you build your solution, any controls in the project should be visible in the Asset library (just search for the name of the control in the project - say MainControl). You can then create an instance of the control in a SketchFlow screen.

Thanks George!
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:01 AM
  • I don't see the controls so maybe I didn't bring the project in properly? In the projects pane I see my solution and it lists 3 projects. If you go to the project that was created in VS and expand out the folders I can see all of the files but they aren't listed in the Asset library. I basically created 1 page of the project before I started SketchFlow so I was hoping that there was a way to create a screen page and just tell it to run this project when i link to the page
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:03 PM