none
Using FindItem request to find the items with given header value RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone please advise how one can construct FindItem xml, specifically Restriction xml element if I want to search for the items with specific header (in our case it is a custom header, so the criteria should be smth like this header "SomeHeader" present and its value is "headerValue"). As headers are stored in the property that represents a set  (FieldURI="item:InternetMessageHeaders") it is not clear for me how xml should look like to search over set elements. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vladimir 

Thursday, July 21, 2011 6:02 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you can use this restriction:
            <m:Restriction>
             <t:IsEqualTo>
               <t:ExtendedFieldURI DistinguishedPropertySetId="InternetHeaders" PropertyName="YourCustomProperty" PropertyType="String" />
               <t:FieldURIOrConstant>
                 <t:Constant Value="comparisonValue" />
               </t:FieldURIOrConstant>
             </t:IsEqualTo>
           </m:Restriction>

Kind regards,
    Henning Krause
     "Vladimir_mtl" wrote in message news:8db4b750-d92f-489b-8282-d109d33314ff@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Can someone please advise how one can construct FindItem xml, specifically Restriction xml element if I want to search for the items with specific header (in our case it is a custom header, so the criteria should be smth like this header "SomeHeader" present and its value is "headerValue"). As headers are stored in the property that represents a set (FieldURI="item:InternetMessageHeaders") it is not clear for me how xml should look like to search over set elements. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vladimir

• Marked as answer by Vladimir_mtl Friday, July 22, 2011 2:39 PM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:09 PM