none
Difference between 'Pending' and 'Available' in Financial summary page `

Question

• Can someone tell me the difference between the 'pending' and 'available' sales in windows store developer financial page??My 'pending' row shows some amount collected by my apps but my 'available' row shows zero......

thanx

Sunday, March 30, 2014 5:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Pending means the payment is waiting to be cleared/processed by the financial institution the buyer paid with, this usually takes a couple of days/weeks.
    Monday, March 31, 2014 4:40 AM
  • Can someone tell me the difference between the 'pending' and 'available' sales in windows store developer financial page??My 'pending' row shows some amount collected by my apps but my 'available' row shows zero......

thanx

Actually, Reserved means the sales are less than 30 days old. Pending is the amount that are at least 30-days old but as of the 2nd of the month (or 1st?) were less than $140 (or $200 in sales @ 70% of sale in proceeds). Once you've got over the $140 number in 'pending' the next time the end of the month comes around, that gets moved to available, and the available tends to get paid around the 14th of the month, but it's the amount that was there back around the 2nd of the month.

-Rob

• Edited by Rob Wilkens Monday, March 31, 2014 1:45 PM spelling error
    Monday, March 31, 2014 1:40 PM
  • Hi RonMac,

Here is a brief explanation of the Payment categories:

• Reserved - money likely from recent sales; expect fluctuations.
    • Pending - money held long enough and is expected to be scheduled for payout.
    • Available - amount that is expected to be scheduled in this month's payout.

Read here to learn more about Getting paid on the Windows Store.

Thanks for the post!

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

Friday, April 11, 2014 2:42 AM