Can we Configure LoadBalancer for App Services in Azure Stack RRS feed

• Question

• Can we configure Internal Load Balancer for AppServices in Azure Stack.

My scenario:
    Need to configure 2 app services in 2 different regions, on top of that need to configure Internal Load Balancer for these 2 app services.

Please let me know the process to achieve my scenario in Azure Stack using ARM template it would be great or let me know the process to configure Load Balancer for AppServices in AzureStack.

Thanks,

Kamesh

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:18 PM

All replies

• Kameswara,

You can deploy a single App Service Resource Provider on an instance of Azure Stack.  Within that App Service RP you can scale the components to fit your needs.  Existing Azure ARM templates will work with Azure Stack, though sometimes that require tweaks due to API versions.  A good place to start would be this GitHub repository: https://github.com/Azure/AzureStack-QuickStart-Templates 

Have you tried deploying the App Service RP already?  That will be a pre-requisite to accomplishing your goal.  You can natively use the Azure load balancer with virtual machine scale sets, or regular virtual machines if you just want to see how it works.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:18 PM
  • Thanks Ned.

Can you please let me know the process to configure my below scenario in AzureStack like

Deploy 2 app services in 2 different regions and configure load balancer on top of this 2 app services.

Please provide me some links of arm templates to achieve below scenario.

AppService with InternalLoadbalancer

Friday, February 16, 2018 8:44 AM