none
SharePoint Online Search returns two versions of the same sitepage RRS feed

• Question

• I've several sitets that occure twice when i perform a search

I is the same page hence the first one is version 1.0 and the second is version 6.0

I've tried to reset the index in the sitepages library but the problem is still the same

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:51 AM

All replies

• Hi

What pages do you get when you go click the two results' links?

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:21 AM
  • Hi,

What about searching using classic search? Test if you will get one or two results in classic search page.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:15 AM
  • I get the same page (version 6.0) no matter which link I click
    Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:50 AM
  • I get the same two results
    Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Hi,

Please try to logon using another user and then compare the search results.

Not sure why this issue would happen, everything works well in my tenant.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:51 AM