BizTalk 2013R2 and Dynamics CRM 2015 no send ports in generated IOrganization Service binding file RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to send data to Dynamics CRM utilizing the IOrganization service in CRM 2015. Based on the documentation provided I consume the WCF service "https://XXXXXX.api.crm.dynamics.com/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc"to generate the schemas and the binding file. I know for a fact that in CRM 2015 the generated schemas have errors and need to be replaced with the IOrganization schemas provided in CRM 2015 SDK. However I also noticed the generated binding file "OrganizationService_Custom.BindingInfo.xml" that I will eventually have to import has no send ports. Please let me know if there are any steps I am missing in CRM or anything extra I need to do when I consume the service to generate the binding files.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 7:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi ,

You can refer below TechNet wiki article as step by step guide for CRM online integration with Biz Talk.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/32258.biztalk-server-2013-r2-integration-with-ms-dynamics-crm-2015.aspx

If you face any issue then let us know

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:40 AM
    Tuesday, October 6, 2015 7:39 PM
  • That is a really good article. But the send port seems to be manually created and configured based on certain specific requirements. However my concern is if there is a configuration on the CRM side that needs to be done for the IOrganization service to fix the issue of the binding file not having a send port collection. Thank You

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:36 PM
  • Hi,

Yes i specified the manual creation of send port in the article because i had some issues with the auto generated custom binding file. It is nothing wrong to create the port manually and i specified the NTLM/WINDOWS authenticaiton in the article and if you don't want that you can choose anonymous and rest of the send port properties remains same irrespective of manual or automatic creation.

In the article there are no specific requirements except authenticating using Windows.

Cheers

JB

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:40 PM