none
BizTalk 2009/NAV 2009 Web Services Integration RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to integrate BizTalk 2009 with the Web Services functionality of NAV (Navision) 2009.  My scenario is trying to send data to a published NAV page (i.e., via the Web Services functionality of NAV 2009).  I've spent a great deal of time trying to find answers and configuring/testing various solutions and configurations.  The closet, most understandable error message I have has been:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "NSP_DAL_NavisionTarget_WsReadAccountPort_v3.0" with
    URL "http://myserver.mycompany.com:7047/DynamicsNAV/WS/NAV2009Instance/Page/CustomerCard".
    It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port.
    Details:"System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'.
    The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate'.
    ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I would be glad for any feedback!

TIA.

- Jack

Jack
    Monday, November 1, 2010 8:23 PM

Answers

• I am guessing, but it sounds like the BizTalk app host account does not have permission to authenticate with the Navision web service. I do not know Navision so you need to determine how to grant access to the BizTalk app host account.

If you already have an account that can authenticate to the web service, you can create a custom host instance and run the host under that account. This is often easier to do if you do not know how or do not have a tool for granting access to the BizTalk app host account.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010 12:46 PM