Add "New Page" link on the quick launch RRS feed

• Question

• new page

We want to add the "New" page link(in ribbon shown above) on the quick launch as by default it is hidden and you have to click on "Page" tab to view it.

As most of our users are not familiar with sharepoint, so we want to make page creation extremely simple for them. We dont want to use  ".../_layouts/CreatePage.aspx" as after you create the page it redirects you to the library which is again not very helpful for the users.

Pls suggest how we can add this link or if you have any other suggestion. Thanks!! 

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:40 AM

Answers

• Hi Ankit,

What do you mean" We dont want to use  ".../_layouts/CreatePage.aspx" as after you create the page it redirects you to the library which is again not very helpful for the users."?

Per my test, when I  add a link on the quick launch like the following, after I create the page, It navigates to the page instead of the pages library.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:26 AM