Multiple Reports - Single Report Viewer RRS feed

• Question

• User-1078520054 posted

We have 3 reports for parts.  Approved, Cancelled and OnHold.  They are independent reports that display different data for each report.  The user would like to go to a "Report", where it lists each report inside a Report Viewer control and they can see all three reports (I would assume Page One shows, then page break.  Page Two is the next report, Page Three is the last report when the user clicks "next" button inside the report viewer).

How would one go about accomplishing this?  Each report has its own header and details, so I created each as its own .rdlc, but can't seem to figure out how to display them all together. 

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:29 AM

All replies

• User-1078520054 posted

Thank you for the link, but I am not sure that helps. 

I tried this before, but I think it is a WinForms solution, as this line:

this.reportViewer1.RefreshReport();

doesn't exist for me on the .aspx page and when I looked at the project, it was a WinForms

But looking at the code, it also doesn't load two reports together, but loads a second report when a button is clicked, if that makes sense?  I am trying to load two reports together, at the same time, into one reportviewer control so they can be viewed and printed together. 

Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:22 AM