List users “Authentication contact info” attributes from AzureAD RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Is it possible to list “Authentication contact info” attributes from AzureAD users with PowerShell? I tried few different commands, but without success.

Regards,

Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:39 AM

All replies

• You could use the information in the article below to accomplish that:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/active-directory/active-directory-passwords-data#set-and-read-authentication-data-using-powershell
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.  
    • Proposed as answer by vijisankar Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:09 PM
    Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:09 PM
  • Thank, that is not solved my problem directly, but help me to find out how to do that.

Regards,

MCSA, MCSE, MCT, IAMCT Country Leader

Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:03 PM
  • We're working on this, but it's not possible today.  The best you can get is what is enumerated here: https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/active-directory/active-directory-passwords-data#set-and-read-authentication-data-using-powershell

Once this is available, we'll update that documentation to reflect how to do this for the other fields, too.

Send me a note at asteen@microsoft.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Adam Steenwyk | Senior Program Manager | asteen@microsoft.com

Thursday, December 21, 2017 3:08 PM
  • OK, thanks.

Problem is solved with command Get-MsolUser | select DisplayName -ExpandProperty StrongAuthenticationUserDetails | ft DisplayName, PhoneNumber, Email.

Client is happy with report, what is a most important at the moment.

Regards,

MCSA, MCSE, MCT, IAMCT Country Leader

• Proposed as answer by vijisankar Friday, December 22, 2017 4:37 PM
    Friday, December 22, 2017 12:32 PM
  • Thanks for reverting to let us know the solution that worked for you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, December 22, 2017 4:37 PM
  • Is it possible to set the Authentication phone attribute value in Azure AD using PowerShell ?. Understand the mobile and telephone attributes from AD will be synced to AzureAD and will be used as authentication  details once users have confirmed the authentication data.

But we would like to provide an option to our support team to update these Authentication contact attributes (Phone and email) via AzureAD PowerShell. Thanks 

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:30 AM