How to use ActivePageTagHelper in multi project solution RRS feed

• Question

• User-642154842 posted

Hi,

I have a ActivePageTagHelper class that i use the get the is-active-page attribute to determine the page i am on so i can highlight the menu link.

everything works OK, i then add new .net c project  to the solution project.DataAccess and a project.Model and move the ApplicationDbContext to the project.DataAccess  project and models to the project.Model, i am using  repository pattern, after this my ActivePageTagHelper clss is not being initialized, does not work anymore.

can someone tell me what am i missing.

Thank you.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 7:03 PM

Answers

• User-642154842 posted

Hi mgebhard,

thank you for the reply, the @addTagHelper namespace was not the same as before in the viewimports. once i corrected that everything works fine.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, October 25, 2020 6:18 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

can someone tell me what am i missing.

Debugging.  You need to run your code through the debugger to figure out where the bug is located.  Once you find the bug, then should be able to correct the code. 

if you want community support then it is up to you to provide sample code the community can run that produces the same results.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 7:38 PM
  • User-642154842 posted

Hi mgebhard,

thank you for the reply, the @addTagHelper namespace was not the same as before in the viewimports. once i corrected that everything works fine.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, October 25, 2020 6:18 PM