Zero Gravity: no save?

Question

• Does the Zero Gravity game not show your programs?
    I played the game yesterday and just loved it, now today I want to play and I have to start all over.

I realise this is a bit of a silly question, but just wondered if this is normal.
    Still a great thumbs up to these students for this application!

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:32 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

Glad you like the game. Currently, I do not see a save option for the Zero Gravity game. Might try to leave the game suspended (in task manager) to see if you can continue to play from the last stage that way.

Regards,

Bobby

• Marked as answer by Dylan-Meeus Friday, September 16, 2011 7:10 PM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 7:07 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Dylan-Meeus,

If I am reading your question correctly you are asking if the game has a save feature, is that correct?

When you first open the Zero Gravity game you should be given three options to press:

1.       Start

2.       Resume

3.       Instructions

If you select Resume then it should take you back to the point in the game that you last left off, are you missing any of the options?

Chris
    Friday, September 16, 2011 7:03 PM
  • Hi there,

Glad you like the game. Currently, I do not see a save option for the Zero Gravity game. Might try to leave the game suspended (in task manager) to see if you can continue to play from the last stage that way.

Regards,

Bobby

• Marked as answer by Dylan-Meeus Friday, September 16, 2011 7:10 PM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 7:07 PM
    Answerer
  • No I'm not missing these options - resume just took me right back to the first level.
    Thanks or your reply.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Friday, September 16, 2011 7:10 PM