Unable to install application. The maximum number of developer applications on this phone has been reached. Please uninstall a developer application and try again. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Unable to install application. The maximum number of developer applications on this phone has been reached. Please uninstall a developer application and try again.

I registered the device so I do not know what is the issue.

i  have not yet installed any other apps on this phone. It is a new phone I tried it on another phone and also reset phone and again register still same error occurred. Please support me

Thanks

Winit

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 8:50 AM

All replies

• Hello,

The Microsoft related team have fixed this issue on November 3, so I suggest you to unregister the Phone from the Dev Center and register the Phone again.

If you still experience this issue after you try to do this, please create support ticket through your developer account so that you will receive more professional help.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2016 8:16 AM