Multiple FireFox drivers in selenium (best approach) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to monitor multiple sites using Selenium with the FireFox driver. I am trying to do it efficiently because I need to look at a lot of sites at the same time. Basically I am scraping the pages and doing it this way allows for changes in the pages to be noted and a function called to catch the changes for raising alarms when the figure is out of range. 

However, like I say I need this to be efficient and at the moment I am launching each target url as a separate task in async to do this. However there are limitations very quickly and I'm running out of CPU and memory with about 11 sites being monitored. 

I was wondering if anyone knows of a more efficient way of doing this? 

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 1:45 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

This forum is for Unit testing of Visual Studio.

As you are using Selenium, the support community of selenium might be a better place where could find a quick answer.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:47 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Fletch Zhou Monday, October 9, 2017 8:09 AM
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:41 AM